[sylpheed:36441] Sylpheed over-writes subject if defined in Properties

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Apr 26 05:17:40 JST 2016

Hello all,

Today I noticed that, if a Subject: is defined in the folder properties,
it will also be used on replying, even if there is already a subject from the
original post.

I can't imagine a use-case for this - I always thought that the Subject:
would only be used for the Compose function.

In my case, I had defined [EE] and [PIC] tags in the Subject: field
(obligatory in the piclist mailing list.

Maybe only apply the Subject: value if the subject is still empty? Or
only when composing new messages?

Cheers,
John