[sylpheed:36437] Re: Threads and sorting by date

Antonio Ospite ao2 at ao2.it
Mon Apr 11 23:39:49 JST 2016

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 11:31:28 -0400
"James D. Amberger" <jim at jimamberger.name> wrote:

> Hello all,

Hi James,

> Apologies if this is a known issue/addressed elsewhere but I'm about to get on
> a plane and wanted to jot this down before I forgot about it.
>
> If you have enabled threading and you sort by date, the threads seem to get
> sorted by the first message in the thread, rather than the most recent. This
> seems like not the behavior most users would expect/desire.

You can sort according to the most recent message in a thread, just
choose the right option in the main menu:

	View -> Sort -> by thread date

Ciao ciao,
   Antonio

P.S.
JFYI, your domain name jimamberger.name does not seem to have an MX
record configured, some picky MTAs might refuse to send emails to such
addresses.

--
Antonio Ospite
http://ao2.it