[sylpheed:36378] Re: Icons [was Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.5rc released]

Javier meresponde2001-sylpheed at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 29 08:14:57 JST 2015

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:53:53 -0700
Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:50:28 +0100 Javier
> <meresponde2001-sylpheed at yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> > Just a personal taste: I don't like this new "flat" looking style in
> > some elements :P
>
> You can change some of the appearances by changing the icons
> in src/icons/ . I do some of that myself.
>

> Craig

Hi,

I meant menus separators, some buttons and others.

Windows "3D" like elements now look flat, or more flat.

But I found that it is my fault too as, for whatever reason, 3.5.0
version doesn't like my system colours settings (theme/appearance),
not with others, and those elements don't have the contrast they
had until this version. Weird.

Regards.