[sylpheed:36304] Using both Sylpheed and Claws Mail

edwardp at null.net edwardp at null.net
Fri May 29 09:31:12 JST 2015

Hello.

I'm running Fedora 21 and have both Claws Mail and Sylpheed installed.
Claws Mail installed by default with the desktop environment chosen.

When I launched Sylpheed for the first time, it displayed a
window, detecting the presence of Claws Mail and referenced something
about a Claws Mail configuration.

I exited at that point, as I did not know what that would have done.

Was that an option to use the Claws Mail configuration, instead of
creating a new Sylpheed configuration?

Thank you.