[sylpheed:36241] Re: Change name of mailbox

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Tue Jan 6 13:23:58 JST 2015

Hello,

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:51:10 -0800
<cgw993 at aol.com> wrote:

> In Sylpheed I would like to change the identifier for the mailboxes
> shown circled in red below.   When I right click on the mailbox, I
> cannot for some reason edit the name.   Any other way to edit this
> name?  Thank you

There is no UI to modify mailbox names, but you can modify them by
directly edit folderlist.xml file in the Sylpheed config folder
using any editor app.

<folderlist>
    <folder type="mh" name="Mailbox" path="Mail" account_id="1" account_apply_s
ub="1">

Edit the name attribute in each <folder> tag.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>