[sylpheed:36395] Re: A list of Sylpheed issues, with request for comment

yuuri yd-syy at gurukun.info
Sat Dec 19 02:36:34 JST 2015

Quoting Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>:
> To be fair, in that respect - overall layout and arrangement - Claws
> Mail is no different from Sylpheed.

Hi Paul, thanks for the fairness maintaining comment.

I don't doubt what you say but never got to where I could confirm it. What happend is that when I tried to set Claws up using the GUI there appeared a window that extended below my screen and would not allow me to adjust its height to my screen size. As a consequence the (important) buttons at the bottom of the window remained inaccessible.

I've had similar issues with some Windows applications before - my notebook's screen is just exceptionally small.

My hypothesis is that in some cases the programmers define a minimum height for certain interactive windows that users cannot inceed? deceed? go below.

This had been my only (and surely only cosmetic) issue with Claws. :-)

Cheers!

Yuuri