[sylpheed:36326] Re: Change outgoing message From address

dilos sylpheed at dilos.nl
Wed Aug 12 03:51:38 JST 2015

> You can use:
> 'Common preferences - Compose - Reply - Automatically select account for replies'
> (enabled by default)
>
> This option will determine an account by To: header of reply target.
> First-matched account that have the same address is selected.

Yes. But it's only for existing accounts. Is an outgoing mail external program a
possibility? Just like for incoming mail, spamfilters etc? It has many useful
things you can do with that in my opinion. I can then e.g. write something that
changes the From: line to an alias before sending. Or is there a quick hack for
doing this?