[sylpheed:36180] Re: All emails have disappeared completely!

Ralf Hutter rhutter at posteo.de
Mon Sep 22 23:41:48 JST 2014

Hello everybody,
I still can't find my emails. They actually can not be gone, because
there's not more space on the hard disk than before. Some are in the
hidden folder .sylpheed-2.0/imapcache, but that is not what i am looking
for.
Now i've configured one of my email accounts again with sylpheed, and
it's working - but still no emails in the folder Mail/inbox.
Where are the emails being kept?!
Thanks for advice,
Ralf

--