[sylpheed:36178] Duplicate emails arriving

tuut tuut.1 at zen.co.uk
Sun Sep 21 14:50:58 JST 2014

Hi,

Recently we've replaced two HP laptops running XP with two Lenovo laptops running Win 7.

We've installed Sylpheed on both.  We have a primary account and six aliases, giving us seven different email addresses.

Strangely, on one of the new machines each incoming email arrives four times and on the other each incoming email arrives seven times.

We've checked all the settings several times against the HP's and can't find any errors.  Any idea what the problem is and what we can do to solve it?

Thanks,

Zak