[sylpheed:36063] Re: Danish translation

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Thu May 15 09:23:50 JST 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 07:11:48PM +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, 14 May 2014 11:15:04 +0200
> Ricardo Mones <mones at debian.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 11:12:45AM +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> > > Byrial Jensen <byrial.jensen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > […]
> > >
> > > Send your .po file directly to me. I will apply it to the svn repository.
> >
> >   Is there any problem with attaching them to bugs (e.g. #183)?
>
> (sorry about not applying #183, just done now)

  (no problem, thanks :)

> It's also OK, but I feel that creating a bug ticket for one translation
> is a bit overkill.

  Well, maybe just one ticked for all translations then. The problem I see
with direct send to you is the (understandable) lack of feedback, so one
cannot be sure if the mail reached you or not. The ticket provides this
feedback and also allows others to commit the translation if you're busy.

  Anyway I'll try not to create more tickets of this kind.

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~