[sylpheed:36059] Re: Danish translation

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed May 7 11:12:45 JST 2014

Hello,

On Tue, 6 May 2014 22:55:34 +0200
Byrial Jensen <byrial.jensen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I do not think that the Danish translation of Sylpheed is maintained as it has not been updated in many years and is severely out of date. Therefore I would like to update it.

> Is there any formalia that I should consider before I do that,

1. Check out the svn trunk (or get the latest release if not possible)
http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/svn.html
2. Run "./autogen.sh".
3. cd (srcdir)/po/ and run "make update-po" (requires gettext tools).
4. Edit po/*.po with any editor or tool.
5. "make" and check if any error occurs.

> and where should I send the .po file when it is ready? Thank you for your answers.

Send your .po file directly to me. I will apply it to the svn repository.

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>