[sylpheed:36115] R: Re: Development environment setup help

marcobresciani_1974 at libero.it marcobresciani_1974 at libero.it
Mon Jun 30 21:01:40 JST 2014

やまもとさん、こんばんは。
  I think I'll go with Linux environment: my colleague that will help me with
C++ part already has a Linux VM ready for VirtualBox so I think I'll use it.

Are there hints or suggestions for Linux environment?
  And another thing: will the plugin be multi-platform? Are there things to
consider to be sure that the plugin will work on, at least, Windows and Linux?

Thank you,

Marco

Ruby