[sylpheed:36109] Development environment setup help

marcobresciani_1974 at libero.it marcobresciani_1974 at libero.it
Mon Jun 30 18:22:47 JST 2014

Hello all,
  I've just started to think creating a plugin for Sylpheed (something like
rikaichan for Firefox or rikaikun for Chrome), but I need some help to setup
and prepare the development environment. I saw a Japanese page that seems to
explain it, but I can't find the English one.

Is there someone who could help me prepare the environment? I actually am not
a so smart developer (in C++) since I'm currently working with Java and Ruby
and it's also been a while since I've programmed on Linux as well... but,
anyway... please help. :)
  I currently have a Windows environment. Would that be a problem?

Thank you very much,

Marco