[sylpheed:36101] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.5beta1 released

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Thu Jun 19 07:21:37 JST 2014

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:25:10 +0900 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
wrote:

> Sylpheed 3.5beta1 (development version) has been released.

I'm using Sylpheed on Linux, CentOS 5.11. I compiled and installed
Sylpheed 3.5.0beta1 and as far as I have seen, it works just fine
(I access my email server with POP).

I did notice some compile warnings:

When executing make:

  virtual.c: In function 'sinfo_hash':
  virtual.c:185: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
  virtual.c: In function 'virtual_search_folder':
  virtual.c:382: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

When executing make install:

  addressbook.c: In function 'addressbook_col_resized':
  addressbook.c:2017: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different
                               size

Also, I overwrite the following files in sylpheed-3.5.0beta1/src/icons/
with older versions, so I can have an attachment symbol that looks like a
paperclip, and have different linewrap and address book icons:

clip.xpm
html.h
html.png
linewrap.xpm
stock_addressbook.h
stock_addressbook.png

Is doing this going to cause me any problems in the future?

Thanks,

Craig