[sylpheed:36097] Re: I received about 5000 e-mails today on Sylpheed

Thu Jun 12 00:06:16 JST 2014

I have contacted my mailbox provider (Laposte.net) and it seems to be because of a "migration":
"Hello, you have contacted the Laposte.net client service because your received messages twice in your mailbox.
If you have set a mail client or smartphone to manage directly your Laposte.net mails using "POP", it is indeed possible that during the migration from the old mailbox to the new mailbox, your mails kept in your "Inbox" have been sent again to your mail client or smartphone.
This specific behaviour, because of the migration, should not occurred again.
We apologies and suggest to remove from you mail client the mails received two times.
Best regards.
The Laposte.net client service."

So, it should not be a problem of Sylpheed :)