[sylpheed:36087] Re: (no subject)

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 16:01:08 JST 2014

A quick question I forgot to ask to help me understand email routing.  If
user A sends an email to user B, that email may travel through several
servers along the way before arriving at user B's email client.

After user A sends the email from their own email client, is the first
server that the email travels to always going to be the mail server?  Or is
it typical that the email may travel through one or more other servers
before arriving at the mail server, and then after that still traveling
through possibly several more servers?

Last question - Does the sylpheed mailing list itself have a public key that
Gnupg users should use in order to send the list encrypted email? Thanks