[sylpheed:36081] GnuPG

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 09:32:22 JST 2014

Hi Again,
I am working on getting GnuPG to work with Sylpheed.  I have Sylpheed
installed in Linux Mint on a VM virtual machine running on Windows 7.
I went to synaptic package manager, typed ini GnuPG, selected GnuPG and
installed it.   I also searched for Enigmail and installed that.  I have no
idea what Enigmail is, I just saw it mentioned somewhere that it was needed
for encrypted email.

I have searched for documentation in Sylpheed's website about how to install
or activate encryption, but I cannot find anything.  Does anyone know any
documentation that could help me to install and configure GnuPG with
Sylpheed?

Any help appreciated.