[sylpheed:36123] Portable Sylpheed and multi-platforms

marcobresciani_1974 at libero.it marcobresciani_1974 at libero.it
Mon Jul 7 18:09:45 JST 2014

Hello all,
  this time nothing related to programming, but usage only! :)

I love portable applications and I love Sylpheed also because it may become
portable (the included sylpheed.ini file is useful indeed!).

My question is: considering that Sylpheed (for Windows) is easily portable. Is
it possible to copy/move the whole configuration/setup/data/*.* from a Windows
folder to a Linux folder so that I can possibly use the same files for both
environment?
  This, considering either the pure installation (downloading and installing
sources from Sylpheed site) or from distribution installation (apt-get or
whather package management otu there).

Is is something possible? If so, how?

Thank you,

Marco