[sylpheed:35953] Re: 1) PGP Signatures, 2) S/MIME support

Javier meresponde2001-sylpheed at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 23 01:01:16 JST 2014

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:33:39 +0100
Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

>    The header contains

>    Whre is the problem? Must I tweak TB or sylpheed?
>

> 2) Is sylpheed lacking S/MIME support or have I missed an option
>    during configure?

Hi,

Do you remember what I told about boundaries for your template?

Yours (Thunderbird) it's not a multipart.

Thunderbird (probably because of enigmail as not being set to MIME)
it's not making a multipart mail, so doesn't make boundaries to the
PGP message block. In other words, it's sending inline PGP message
block, not a multipart, not MIME, so, not able to decrypt by Sylpheed+GPG.

Check the mail in Sylpheed, in mail view, through View menu > source
and you'll see that there aren't blocks set by boundaries (they are
at the end of each block) and type of block at the beginning of each
one.

Compare with other mails in your inbox to see the differences .

Regards.