[sylpheed:35981] Re: sylpheed: Off Topic - GPS unit

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 07:21:04 JST 2014

Yes pretty much. I keep the phone in a shielded case I bought on Amazon for
$4 which blocks any signal. It is only when I take it out of the case to
make a phone call or to check messages that the phone is allowed to report
it's position. If I am expecting an important call, I will keep it out of
the case etc. For many phones, turning the phone off is not effective
because it does not turn off completely.  Even many iphones now make it
impossible to remove the battery so that the phone call always be tracked
and collect data even when "off".