[sylpheed:35813] Re: CardDav support for sylpheed?

Ingo Strauch brack at the-one-brack.org
Sun Oct 6 21:10:14 JST 2013

Hi again!

I've worked a bit on my script that reads all contacts from an owncloud
server and creates a sylpheed compatible XML address book with all
email addresses found in the owncloud contacts. It's up on github:

https://github.com/Brackmeister/owncloud2sylpheed

Maybe this is useful to others as well.

Cheers,
Ingo

P.S.: this is my first try at Ruby, so I'm sure there's a lot to
improve. It's not final anyway but in the "works for me" state. Will
add proper error handling and maybe a GUI later.

--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."