[sylpheed:35651] Draft messages opened as read only on Windows (Re: Sylpheed "looses" filters)

Wolfgang Keller feliphil at gmx.net
Fri May 3 21:29:31 JST 2013

> Another bug I frequently encounter on Windows is that when I open a
> message from the "drafts" folder (postponed reply), it is read-only
> and menus as well as buttons are missing.

Meanwhile I seem to have found the way to re-produce the issue.

If i step through the list of messages with the cursor keys and open a
message hitting "return" or "space", the message is opened as
"read-only" (in a window without menubar etc.). When I select a
message with the mouse and open it by double-clicking, it can be edited.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang