[sylpheed:35621] Re(2): I cannot see base64-encoded messages

Artem Litvinov litvinovartem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:49:15 JST 2013

Hi!
Now I think I have got it.

The problem is not related to an OS or Sylpheed's version, etc.
The problem appears when there are long lines in any base-64 encoded
message. In this case you observe just an empty body of the email.
Something goes wrong here.

But when the lines are wrapped the message is seen correctly.

Anybody can confirm?

Artem