[sylpheed:35596] help with the compose window keybindings?

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 14:25:43 JST 2013

Dear Hiroyuku (and others),

I am wondering where I can find the keybindings that work in the default "compose window" that is included with sylpheed.

I see that C-a highlights all the text in the compose window. But
I want to know if it is possible to go to end of line, beginning of line, go forward/back a certain number of words. etc using some keybindings. Do such keybindings exist? Can these specific bindings be changed? If so, where?

Many thanks and best wishes for any help/suggestions!