[sylpheed:35592] Re: Is this thing on?

Ingo Strauch brack at the-one-brack.org
Fri Mar 1 07:24:33 JST 2013

Hi Marius!

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:11:28 -0800
Mariusz_S <mariusz_s at dslextreme.com> wrote:

> Recently I've been seeing very little, and very fractured traffic on
> this list, AND my own two posts seem to have disappeared in the bit
> bucket.

Do you mean the two messages "Strange behavior/bug" from Saturday and
"Fw: Strange behavior/bug" from Wednesday? They made it to the list.
Obviously ;-)

I haven't paid that close attention to the traffic here but I didn't
have the impression it's buggy.

Might be some too aggressive spam filter on your side?

Cheers,
Ingo

--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."