[sylpheed:35692] Re: Make Sylfilter portable on windows?

Nicolai Sandow kolya at schwarzsilber.de
Mon Jul 8 17:19:19 JST 2013

Hello Hiroyuki,

so in order to make it portable I copied the SylFilter folder from
C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\
into the Sylpheed directory and changed the commands as following:
Spam: sylfilter -j -p "Sylfilter"
No Spam: sylfilter -c -p "Sylfilter"

This seems to work nicely. Thank you. :)
--
Nicolai Sandow <kolya at schwarzsilber.de>