[sylpheed:35544] [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.4beta1 released
hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Thu Jan 31 18:09:59 JST 2013
Sylpheed 3.4beta1 (development version) has been released.
In this release, several new features and improvements were made.
* Safe mode (which does not load plug-ins) was added (--safe-mode).
* The existence of destination folders are checked when creating a
* The recursion level is restricted up to 64 when scanning local
mailbox (prevents infinite loop with symlink. Note: Linux
automatically limits the symlink loop up to 40)
* The labels used in POP3 remote mailbox dialog was modified.
* POP3: do not disconnect immediately but send QUIT command on
normal POP3 errors (prevents deleted messages appear again).
* IMAP: "INBOX" folder became case insensitive as specified in RFC
* IMAP: server name for cache directory is escaped now (fixes cache
creation when using IPv6 address for server name on Windows).
* Win32: socket connection timeout setting now works on Windows
(Note: on Windows XP, maximum timeout value will be 21 seconds by
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sylpheed