[sylpheed:35535] Re: Make URI clickable

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Mon Jan 21 01:01:45 JST 2013

  Hi Frank,

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:52:22 +0100
Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> my current config doesn't mark URIs and I can't click them.
>
> Where in the configuration can I enable this. I can't find it.

  IIRC this is already enabled by default. Make sure you have checked
"Enable coloration of message" (Common preferences, Display tab,
Message sub-tab) and set a different color for URIs (Edit... button).

  Also you must set a valid browser to launch them (Common preferences,
Details tab, External commands sub-tab, Web browser combobox/textbox).

  regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones