[sylpheed:35525] Re: Problems with filters on IMAP accounts

Stefan A. stefan_a at portblue.de
Tue Jan 15 07:20:10 JST 2013

On 14 January 2013 17:26, Anton Shepelev <anton.txt at gmail.com> wrote:
> If  you  have  other  filtering rules set up disable
> them and test again.  Or you can move this  'unreli-
> able'  rule  to the top to guarantee its being tried
> first.  Rules can interfere with each other in  ways
> not readily evident...

Thank you for the suggestion, Anton. But the affected rule is the only
one on my list of filters.

Is there anything else I could try to get to the bottom of this
problem? At the moment I don't even notice when the filter isn't run
correctly, and messages won't be checked again on the next
retrieval/sync, which defeats the point somewhat. Any recommendations
would be greatly appreciated.