[sylpheed:35511] Show Receive Dialog for IMAP connections?

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Tue Jan 8 06:50:28 JST 2013

Hi,

I've just added an IMAP account (@gmail.com) to my sylpheed
configuration, I have also several POP3 accounts.

I noticed that the Receive Dialog is not shown for IMAP connections,
and I couldn't find an option to enable this behavior.

I always check my email manually and I like the feedback provided by
the Receive Dialog, plus it looks more "symmetric" to show some
progress indication for IMAP too, but maybe other users have a
different opinion so I am asking here.

Do you think it will make sense to make the Receive Dialog to be
used for IMAP connections as well?

Thanks,
   Antonio

--