[sylpheed:35556] Mail Filters not working

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Thu Feb 14 04:39:19 JST 2013

Hi List,

I just changed from icedove/thunderbird to sylpheed and this is my setup:
-a debian server running exim4/dovecot, which fetches all Mails from the ISP an works as IMAP server in my internal network

I set up some Mail filters, which move Mails in some folders (e.g. my ISP puts a prefix "***SPAM***" to the subject, which the should be moved to the folder SPAM).

Everything works , when used manually. But setting sylpheeds preferences to "filter new messages in INBOX on receiving" it doesn't work. I still have to filter manually.

Versin of sylpheed is 3.2.0 (Build 1137) (from the debian wheezy repos)

--
Frank <frank at mclien.de>