[sylpheed:35930] Re: Sylpheed 3.4

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Dec 30 05:25:35 JST 2013

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:47:47 -0500
edwardp at mcom.com wrote:

> From what I have read on the News page, it looks like Sylpheed 3.4
> will be able to display HTML mail.

Sylpheed has been able to display HTML mails for a very long time.
It just does not render them with different fonts, colour and
blinking text.

> Will it also be able to create HTML mail?

I doubt that. It's not a feature people request. Actually,
a lot of people regard HTML mails as an unnecessary evil.

			Attila Kinali

--
I pity people who can't find laughter or at least some bit of amusement in
the little doings of the day. I believe I could find something ridiculous