[sylpheed:35909] Re: Date problem

tristan foxtail at gmx.fr
Thu Dec 5 18:04:56 JST 2013

to Craig & Steve O'Hara-Smith

Thank's so much for your help,
i'm really a confounded fool and hope that you will laught! ;-)

I had Harware & Sofware problems which lead to changing the Gpu &
Power Unit,Booting again Fedora19 and installing the Libre-Kernel also
brought in very a long boot period,i re_booted & re_installed and all
was OK.
Sylpheed does display the correct time & Date it's just that amid these
difficulties (newbie) i only saw :

13/11/..
YEAR/Month
which lead me to error
IN FRANCE we display
DAY/MONTH/YEAR....!

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.
(quote=WILLIAM BLAKE)

Best Regards
tristan