[sylpheed:35714] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 01:46:58 JST 2013

On Wed, 7/31/13, Joe Hartley <jh at brainiac.com> wrote:

 Subject: [sylpheed:35712] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields
 To: sylpheed at sraoss.jp
 Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 12:37 PM

 On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:28:00 -0700
 (PDT)
 Globe Trotter <itsme_410 at yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 > Dear Hiroyuku and others,
 >
 > I have a question: how do I select all the e-mails that
 match a certain field?

 The usual way of selecting messages pertains (and it's
 pretty universal for
 any list selector): When you've got the matching emails
 listed, Ctrl-A
 selects all of them, Ctrl-leftclick selects individual
 emails and adds them
 to the selected items, and Shift-leftclick selects
 everything between a
 previously selected item and the shift-leftclicked item
 inclusively.

 Thanks!

OK, let me refine my question a little. I can select all using Ctrl-A (correct). How do I select them and do something with them? Such as move them to a folder? Ctrl-A selects, but Ctrl-O or the third mouse button does not have any effect for me. (running S3.4beta4).

Is there a setting I am missing?

Sorry for the misspelt name in my previous e-mail.

Many thx