[sylpheed:35710] Re: sylpheed.log

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Thu Aug 1 00:36:26 JST 2013

Yes, I do have the space, but it's a bit of a performance hit as it
gets badly fragmented and, I'd really prefer that it not be created.
Things there for debugging should be created only when debugging is
needed (ie at the users discretion).

Hiro, can this be made optional in a future release?

Bruce

On