[sylpheed:35274] Re: Sylpheed 3.2 release plan

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Wed May 30 21:44:11 JST 2012

  Hi Hiro,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 06:00:19PM +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> I'm planning the release of Sylpheed 3.2 final in June.
>
> The rough release schedule of Sylpheed 3.2 is here:
>
> 6/early		3.2beta8
> -6/15		3.2beta9 (message freeze, code freeze)
> -6/20		(deadline of translation)
> -6/22		3.2rc
> -6/29		3.2 final

  FWIW, with this plan and current Debian release team plans, the version
of Sylpheed to be included on next stable release (wheezy) will be probably
3.2beta8, for "early" values low enough. Otherwise current beta will be.

  This can improve or get worse depending on each plan delay, of course :)
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~