[sylpheed:35159] Invisible e-mails in a folder

chx chx at chx.hu
Mon Mar 5 23:40:34 JST 2012

Hi All,

I am using Sylpheed 3.1.3 on Windows, and I have trouble with one of my folders. The unread messages are visible, but if I click on an e-mail (in order to read it), then I leave the folder and I go back, the message is no longer visible. All the "missing" messages can be found on the filesystem, but they are invisible in their folder in Sylpheed. I noticed this problem in Sylpheed 3.1.2, then I made an upgrade but the problem is still exists.

Any idea, please?

--
chx <chx at chx.hu>