[sylpheed:35152] Re: Can I donate for Sylpheed?

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 19:27:10 JST 2012

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:47:27 +0100
Christoph Kobe <christoph at kobenetz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been using Sylpheed for years now and it's one of the most
> reliable and convenient programs and (for me) the best email client
> I've come accross. In addition, the support on the mailing list
> usually is very helpful and in a friendly manner which I don't consider
> a self-evident thing.

I would just like to agree entirely with this.  I went full-time on linux ten
years ago, and the first thing I looked for was a MUA.  I found
sylpheed (I have been on this mailing list for 10 years), and it has been in
daily use since then without ever giving me reason to complain.  Many of us
must owe Hiroyuki a great deal in the donations that he will not yet accept.

Geoff