[sylpheed:35328] Re: Sylpheed 3.2beta8 Win32

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 25 12:33:11 JST 2012

There's something that's returned with beta9 that I hadn't for two or
three betas.  When I open a compose directly window or via Reply,
either before I can get my hands to the keyboard or just as I tap
something, the compose window disappears behind the main app window.
Why it's changing focus like that I don't know.  Anyone else seen
that? Like I say, I had seen it with earlier 3.2 betas, then not much
if at all, but with beta9 it's happening a lot.  Especially after
opening on first compose or reply.  Win 7x64.

Gene