[sylpheed:35325] Re: [Bulk] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.2beta9 released

Bill Pratt pratt at rogers.com
Fri Jun 22 00:11:38 JST 2012

Hiroyuki,

I'm very happy to see this! But I can't seem to get it to work.

I exit Sylpheed and add "show_attach_tab=1" to sylpheedrc. I save
sylpheedrc and confirm the option is saved to the file. I open Sylpheed
and there are no tabs. I close Sylpheed and check sylpheedrc. The option has
disappeared from the file.

Where am I going wrong? Thank you for your patience.

Bill