[sylpheed:35310] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.2beta9 released

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Wed Jun 20 00:48:23 JST 2012

În data de Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:05:10 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto a scris:

> In this release, the UI for Attachments tab was changed to save the
> space. Users now also can do 'Save all' without switching the view.

Thre is a discrepancy between some types of non-attachments that
actually triggers the attachment icon (as well as the staple icon in
messages list) and the "Save all attachments..." dropdown command.

For example if a message contains a html part it triggers the
attachment icon(s), but "Save all attachments..." is grayed out.
Who/what decides what is a "real" attachment ?

(in that sense, here is a quote from one of my other wish-message,
about what is to be considered "attachment": "Maybe a customizable list
like "ignore attachment signalling for the following content types:
text/plain, text/html, application/pgp-signature" or something."; at
least the staple signalling on the messages list, since one should
still be able to spot and open the html part with a browser if so
desired)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară