[sylpheed:35414] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.3beta1 released

mike mykey at mykey.de
Sat Jul 28 00:17:23 JST 2012

Hi

I don't know if I can make a feature request here, but me, I would really like
to be able to remove attachments from messages - I hope this can be
considered one day.

Apart from that I still think Sylpheed is one of the nicest, streamlined
email clients around - I use it for years now and I am totally happy with it.

best
mike