[sylpheed:35372] Fw: sraoss.jp mailing list memberships reminder

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Mon Jul 2 22:10:33 JST 2012

I know this has been this way for awhile, but after a recent security
scare, I'm a tad bit more sensitive...

Wouldn't we be better served by either a mailing list manager that
doesn't send plain text passwords thru the mail or, preferably, a
mailing system that doesn't keep plain text passwords in the first
place?

Passwords for bbowler at bigelow.org:

List                                     Password // URL
sylpheed at sraoss.jp                       {x-ed out for obvious reasons}
http://www.sraoss.jp/mailman/options/sylpheed/bbowler%40bigelow.org
Bruce