[sylpheed:35370] Re: Typing in Alt characters

romain scheck scheck.r at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:16:38 JST 2012

Hello Graig,

To get Alt characters, one needs to set correctly the keyboard layout in the system preferences.
For me, the keyboard layout that works to get Alt characters is "us altgr-intl".
Then, the right Alt key(Alt_right) is the one that enables the Alt characters whereas the left Alt key(Alt_left) acts
like a regular Alt key. For example, to get "ê", I do, "Alt_right + ^ + e"

Hope it helps

--
romain scheck <scheck.r at gmail.com>