[sylpheed:35366] Re: Typing in Alt characters

romain scheck scheck.r at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:31:35 JST 2012

Hello,

On my system(Xubuntu), I CAN type Alt characters in the compose window for example and everywhere else in the
application(addresses, preferences, ...). I think this is handled by the system not by the application itself.
I have an english keyboard but I am french so I need the feature all the time.
Some Alt characters typed in sylpheed: µéÈóö«äååééëþüüúíßðb®©œæñç¶ø«óö¹²³¤€^’

Maybe this has something to do with Menu > View > Character encoding

Cheers

--
romain scheck <scheck.r at gmail.com>