[sylpheed:35086] Re: HELP! I need to use IMAP!

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Fri Jan 20 12:09:58 JST 2012

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:11:53 +0900 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
wrote:

> > It's really strange, though, the only time Sylpheed tries to talk to
> > the Exchange server is immediately after setting up a new IMAP
> > account....
>
> Try clicking INBOX, or right click the top IMAP folder and select
> 'Rebuild folder tree'.

Hi, Hiro-san!

Thank you for the suggestion. Since I'm home for the weekend, it will
have to wait until Monday when I'm at work again.

A question, though: When I do 'Rebuild folder tree', will Sylpheed try to
put my directory structure on the Exchange IMAP server? As I mentioned, I
want the email system to work as much like POP as possible.

Thanks,

Craig