[sylpheed:35054] trying to have a working IMAP4 account

Cr0k crok.r245 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 04:58:14 JST 2012

Hi there.

I don't know if I'm just doing it wrong, but I can't make my IMAP4 account work; I think it's clearly a PEBKAC, but I'm running out of ideas.

I've got an imap address, an smtp address, so I guess I've all what I need to create a new account in Sylpheed.

When I'm done with creating my account, it asks me for my password, I give it, it create a folder named by my mail address, but I've got nothing in it. Neither the others folders like "Inbox, Sent, …"

Thanks in advance for any help…
--
Cr0k <crok.r254 at gmail.com>