[sylpheed:35140] Re: Shrinking window on succesive runs

Jaime Vives Piqueres jaime at ignorancia.org
Wed Feb 29 05:17:52 JST 2012

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:08:30 +0100
sopra-it at gmx.net wrote:

> I'm having the same problem. Using Ubuntu 11.04 with Gnome classic,
> too...

  Thanks... I feel better now that I know someone else suffers this
problem too. ;)

  Seriously, I can't diagnose this myself... changin to metacity
doesn't solves it. Running from a terminal doesn't shows any errors,
and --debug doesn't shows any problem either. But it works fine with
Unity... so, it's something with Gnome 2.32.1, or at least with the one
packaged with Ubuntu, I guess. For the moment, my only solution is to
run it maximized... ;(

  Regards,

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres