[sylpheed:35111] Re: change sort order in all folders?

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Sat Feb 18 01:35:16 JST 2012

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:14:29 +0900 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:09:43 +0200
> Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade at datamax.bg> wrote:
>
> > is it possible to change the sort order in all folders?
> > I'm about to edit folderlist.xml (and as I'm writing this
> > it doesn't seem bad idea :)) but is there other way?
>
> The sort order of folder tree is hard-coded, and cannot be changed.
> The order in folderlist.xml doesn't correspond to the display order too.

Hiro,

I think he means the sort order of each individual folder (check mark,
reading status, attachment, Subject, From, Date, Size) not the order in
which the folders are presented in the folder tree.

I would find that feature helpful, too. When I transfer a mail folder
that has many folders in it between two different machines via
sneaker-net, it would be nice to be able to set the sort order of all the
contained folders to Date without having to go through and set each one
individually.

Craig