[sylpheed:35454] Suggestion about Address Book and copying into a Compose window

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 29 03:30:41 JST 2012

Often I will open the address book to copy a phone number(s) and
address into an email in the compose window.  I will go to one of the
tabs, typically User Attributes, then double click on an entry and
highlight and copy it from the Value line in the Edit Personal Details
(EPD) box to the compose window.  Right now, Sylpheed doesn't allow the
user to copy that value into the compose window without closing the EPD
box first. Since it's usually a matter of copying an address and phone
number, which are listed separately in the Address book, it would be
helpful if there were an override that allowed pasting into the Compose
window without having to close and afterwards reopen the EPD box each
time. I'm using the Win32 version. Thanks,

Gene Goldenfeld